The Disrupt Healthcare Stage will explore the disruptive technologies and medical innovations that are set to revolutionise healthcare delivery in our hospitals of the future.
Held at Victorian Healthcare Week in the 28th August 2017 from 10am – 4pm, the FREE-TO-ATTEND Disrupt Healthcare Stage features 10+ industry leaders from Murdoch Children's Research Institute, Garvan Institute, Laneway Labs, Swinburne University, Macquarie University Hospital and more.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Healthcare 2020 and beyond – The barriers and opportunities to prepare yourselves for
- New models of care that leverage technology to broaden scope of delivery and generate more cost-effective solutions for providers and end users
- The world of genomics – Where are we now and where are we heading?
- Radiation medicine – The evolution of radiation oncology
- Testing the boundaries of AI – Exploring its impact on niche communities
- Big data and machine learning – How they, along with AI and the IoT, enable the prediction of patient treatments
- Disruptive technology deployment strategies
- Discussing the true meaning of “disruptive”
- Prevention agenda – Reshaping our perspectives on health from an ‘illness’ to ‘wellness’ mindset
- Greater collaboration between key stakeholders to create trans-disciplinary environments that connects projects with clinical and commercial needs
- Dr James Dromey, Chief Operating Officer, Murdoch Children’s Research Institute
- Dr Rob Grenfell, Director, CSIRO Health and Biosecurity
- Marcel Dinger, CEO, Genome.One & Head of Kinghorn Centre for Clinical Genomics, Garvan Institute
- Chris Kommatas, Executive Director, Laneway Labs
- A/Prof Rachael McDonald, Chair of Health and Medical Sciences, Swinburne University of Technology
- Dr Heather St John, Chief Operating Officer, Monash Institute of Medical Engineering
- David Gillatt, Director of Medical Services, Macquarie University Hospital
- And many more!
Seats are limited, so don’t miss out
Email [email protected]